Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road - couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask four time Paris-Roubaix champion Tom Boonen.
* Specialized SL4 FACT 10r disc frame with Zertz is fast and smooth, with incredible light weight, size-specific engineering, and tapered headtube; FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering to create a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
* Specialized Roubaix Pro 23/25c is fast like a competitive tire, but features unique casing technologies for added comfort and puncture protection
* New Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide the precise performance Shimano is known for, paired with Shimano Di2 STI shifters, renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptionally consistent shifting in all conditions
* Romin Expert Gel saddle, with hollow Ti rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
* The revolutionary CG-R post features 18mm of vertical compliance and Zertz vibration damping, while FACT carbon construction delivers unsurpassed comfort, control, and efficiency without adding weight or complication to the frame
Please note that a flat $100.00 oversize shipping charge will apply