All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight, floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
Looking for a bike only to find out it's not available? This is why you should pre-order the bike you want ASAP. We are currently out of stock on many bikes and we expect the bike shortage to continue through the 2021 season.
When you pre-order a bike, you'll hold your spot in line for the bike when it arrives. Some bikes will be available in spring 2021 or late 2021 or even early 2022.
You can pre-order the bike online. If the bike will not be available within 2 weeks, we will take a $50.00 deposit. The balance due will be charged when you pick up the bike or when the bike is shipped. If you prefer to pay for the bike in full at the time of purchase, please request this as your checking out online in the "comment" field.
If for any reason you decide to cancel the order, the deposit is refundable.
WHEN WILL MY BIKE BE AVAILABLE?
You can call or email us and we will do our best to give you an ETA when you place the pre-order. However due to the increased demand, manufacturing delays, shipping logistics, the availability dates may change at anytime. We ask that you keep in contact with our staff for any updates on availability. Many times there will be delays but we are not notified of these changes. If you keep in contact with our staff, they can give you the most recent ETA.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets|
|Crankset||Shimano Claris R200|
|Chain||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris, clamp-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70 x 125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Accessories & Extras||Presta, 40mm valve inner tubes|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Clay/Chameleon / 44cm||888818694433||90021-7344||6793|
|Gloss Clay/Chameleon / 49cm||888818694600||90021-7349||6794|
|Gloss Clay/Chameleon / 52cm||888818694426||90021-7352||6795|
|Gloss Clay/Chameleon / 54cm||888818694532||90021-7354||6796|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 44cm||888818679812||90021-7044||6745|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 49cm||888818678952||90021-7049||6746|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 52cm||888818678891||90021-7052||6747|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 54cm||888818678938||90021-7054||6748|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 56cm||888818679614||90021-7056||6749|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 58cm||888818678686||90021-7058||6750|
|Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver / 61cm||888818678181||90021-7061||6751|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 44cm||888818678648||90021-7144||6786|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 49cm||888818679393||90021-7149||6787|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 52cm||888818679850||90021-7152||6788|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 54cm||888818679379||90021-7154||6789|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 56cm||888818679331||90021-7156||6790|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 58cm||888818678440||90021-7158||6791|
|Gloss Sky Blue/Tarmac Black / 61cm||888818678747||90021-7161||6792|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 44cm||888818540297||90020-7244||6074|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 49cm||888818540778||90020-7249||6075|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 52cm||888818540044||90020-7252||6076|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 54cm||888818540327||90020-7254||6077|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 56cm||888818540389||90020-7256||6078|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 58cm||888818540396||90020-7258||6079|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship / 61cm||888818540549||90020-7261||6080|