This performance-oriented, full-suspension e-bike is ready to roll. The Stance E+ 2 Power helps riders conquer challenging terrain with greater ease. Designed with trail-friendly geometry, the new Stance E+ helps beginner or intermediate riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 27.5+ wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent support. The RideControl ONE integrated handlebar support buttons offer ergonomic control, and the EnergyPak 500Wh battery system lets you extend the ride. And now you can charge it up quickly with a new smart charger.
Bunny hops, wheelies, backyard jumps. GFR helps young bmx shredders master all the tricks of the trade. With its sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame and tough components, GFR is designed to help young BMX riders as they progress. From those first bursts of speed to more advanced skills and tricks, it’s with them all the way. Features: - Aluxx Aluminum frame - Chromoly Steerer, High-Tensile Legs - Durable 6.55-inch steel handlebar - Simple single-speed drivetrain with a rear hand brake - Tough 20-inch alloy rims, alloy hubs
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry, a flat handlebar and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, that perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks. Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast, and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel. Why We Love It: With 120 mm of front and rear suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight ALUXX-SL frame design with PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedaling efficiency that helps you dig deep on serious climbs. Combined with 120 mm of front and rear travel, Boost hub spacing and hydraulic disc brakes, Pique is also a capable descending machine that likes to maintain speed through downhill sections.
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Seatpost lever and cable set for Giant's Contact Switch Seatpost
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 Up To 53% Savings
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$125.00 - $131.50 $250.00 - $263.00 Up To 52% Savings
- Full composite handlebar
$2,775.25 $3,264.99 15% Savings
Fit to be faster. This aero road machine was designed to harness the power of women and slices through wind. Get on and get ahead of the pack. The Envie Advanced is the go-to bike whether you’re jumping into a road race, racing a triathlon, or training for an Ironman. The bike is an extension of the body, so take the aero advantage and efficient pedaling platform, enjoy the ride, and achieve the results you’ve only dreamed of in the past. The women’s-specific geometry balances you over the bike, for flawless handling that is as easy to control on descents as it is on a sprint to the finish line. Envie Advanced harnesses every ounce of power for training or racing. - High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female rider - Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer - Giant SLR 1 Aero Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tires - Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical drivetrain - Giant SpeedControl brakes - Giant Contact SLR Aero handlebar - RideSense compatible - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - AeroSystem tube shaping and vector composite seatpost for the ideal aerodynamic performance - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort EX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores are firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
Expand your range of riding and hand positions and enhance your comfort with Giant's Contact Bar Ends. They feature a luxurious ergonomic shape and rubber surfaces for a great grip in all ride and weather conditions.
Give your hands a much deserved break with Giant's Contact AL Bar Ends. They're made of light and stiff triangulated aluminum and have rubber ends for maximum comfort out on the trail.
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
Spruce up your ride with the Picker Grips from Giant. Soft rubber and a raised pattern provide comfort and a great grip.
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
• Made from soft, durable Kraton rubber • Custom anatomic raised surface • 135mm
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Mount Giant's Auxiliary Brake Levers to your road bike's drop handlebar and gain a secondary braking position on the top of your bars. Great for bike tourists, commuters, and any rider who want braking control while sitting up on their bike.
Page 1 of 17 Next page