The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a "snap!" It's a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
- Designed for consistent power measurement of up to 1500W and accuracy of +/- 3% so that you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR SNAP is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth Smart and/or ANT+
- Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your road, mountain, or TT bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- The SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Get vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Low operating sound, so no shouting required!
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with a third party power meter.
FREE DELIVERY ON ANY TRAINER PURCHASE Purchase any trainer and we'll deliver to you. It's free within a 20 mile radius of our Chicago store locations.
- Dimensions (legs open):29" x 26" (74cm x 66cm)
- Weight: 38lbs
- Rear Wheel size: 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130mm and 135mm Quick Release and 12x142 Thru-Axle with adapter (sold separately).
- Warning: Due to variations in thru axle dropouts, it is not possible to guarantee compatibility with all 12x142 bicycles. To fully ensure compatibility, please see the KICKR SNAP Thru Axle Compatibility page, then visit a local Wahoo Fitness retailer to test your bicycle’s fit or contact support before purchasing.
- Metrics: Speed, power, distance
- Front wheel block: Included
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- 3rd party power meter support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 12%
- Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
- KICKR SNAP
- Front wheel block
- Power cord
- Power brick
- Quick release skewer
- Quickstart guide