The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
Looking for a bike only to find out it's not available? This is why you should pre-order the bike you want ASAP. We are currently out of stock on many bikes and we expect the bike shortage to continue through the 2021 season.
When you pre-order a bike, you'll hold your spot in line for the bike when it arrives. Some bikes will be available in spring 2021 or late 2021 or even early 2022.
You can pre-order the bike online. If the bike will not be available within 2 weeks, we will take a $50.00 deposit. The balance due will be charged when you pick up the bike or when the bike is shipped. If you prefer to pay for the bike in full at the time of purchase, please request this as your checking out online in the "comment" field.
If for any reason you decide to cancel the order, the deposit is refundable.
WHEN WILL MY BIKE BE AVAILABLE?
You can call or email us and we will do our best to give you an ETA when you place the pre-order. However due to the increased demand, manufacturing delays, shipping logistics, the availability dates may change at anytime. We ask that you keep in contact with our staff for any updates on availability. Many times there will be delays but we are not notified of these changes. If you keep in contact with our staff, they can give you the most recent ETA.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork|
|Tires||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 45|
|Crankset||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|Shifters||Shimano EF500, 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Mechanical disc brake, 160mm|
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Seat Post||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin/Cast Battleship/Hyper Reflective / Small||888818671694||92121-8002||2874|
|Satin/Cast Battleship/Hyper Reflective / Medium||888818671830||92121-8003||2875|
|Satin/Cast Battleship/Hyper Reflective / Large||888818671878||92121-8004||2876|
|Satin/Cast Battleship/Hyper Reflective / X-Large||888818671915||92121-8005||2877|
|Satin/Marine Blue/Chrome / Medium||888818671946||92121-8103||2879|
|Satin/Marine Blue/Chrome / Large||888818671717||92121-8104||2880|