Scalpel SE is the ultimate marathon racer and high-speed trail slayer. World Cup fast and all-mountain fierce – this is next-level cross-country mountain bike performance. Welcome to the new school.
Superior suspension. Superior traction.
- Scalpel SE’s patented FlexPivot suspension results in more grip, more control, and more speed. 120mm of plush travel works so well that it feels like so much more – meaning all-day singletrack sessions are a gas.
Big trail capability
- Scalpel’s progressive XC attitude has evolved even further with a slack and stable 67° headtube angle – combined with shorter stems, bigger tires, dropper posts and bigger travel: if you love riding trails fast, precise and in full control, then this is the bike for you.
Light. Stiff. Fast.
- Don’t settle for just two. Pick all three. With its full carbon frame and new 4-bar FlexPivot suspension, the Scalpel is one of the lightest and stiffest full-suspension mountain bikes available. Built light to go fast = built right to have a blast.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon FlexPivot frame / New RockShox Sid Select 120mm fork
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed shifting / Shimano MT500 hydro disc brakes
- Stan's NoTubes Crest S1 tubeless-ready rims / Cannondale DownLow dropper post
- Where it thrives: High-speed trails
- What it's built for: Full-throttle trail riding
Looking for a bike only to find out it's not available? This is why you should pre-order the bike you want ASAP. We are currently out of stock on many bikes and we expect the bike shortage to continue through the 2021 season.
When you pre-order a bike, you'll hold your spot in line for the bike when it arrives. Some bikes will be available in spring 2021 or late 2021 or even early 2022.
You can pre-order the bike online. If the bike will not be available within 2 weeks, we will take a $50.00 deposit. The balance due will be charged when you pick up the bike or when the bike is shipped. If you prefer to pay for the bike in full at the time of purchase, please request this as your checking out online in the "comment" field.
If for any reason you decide to cancel the order, the deposit is refundable.
WHEN WILL MY BIKE BE AVAILABLE?
You can call or email us and we will do our best to give you an ETA when you place the pre-order. However due to the increased demand, manufacturing delays, shipping logistics, the availability dates may change at anytime. We ask that you keep in contact with our staff for any updates on availability. Many times there will be delays but we are not notified of these changes. If you keep in contact with our staff, they can give you the most recent ETA.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||RockShox SID Select, 120mm, Debonair, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SIDLuxe Select+, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound|
|Rims/Wheels||Stan's NoTubes Crest S1, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Hubs||(F) Shimano Deore 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano Deore, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||(F) Maxxis Ardent Race, 29 x 2.35", EXO Protection, tubeless ready (R) Maxxis Recon Race, 29 x 2.25", EXO Protection, tubeless ready|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 32T, Ai offset|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale riser, butted 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, 5° rise, 9° sweep, 760mm|
|Tape/Grips||ESI Racer's Edge Silicone Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT54 rotors|
|Saddle||Fabric Line Shallow Sport, 142mm width, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
The New Cutting Edge
|Lavender / Medium||884603820216||C24201F10MD|