CANNONDALE SYNAPSE ALLOY BIKES
THE CANNONDALE SYNAPSE ALLOY
AVAILABLE IN MEN'S & WOMEN'S
The Cannondale Synapse Alloy features endurance geometry that provides stable, confident handling and a more upright riding position for all-day adventures. This is the ideal first road bike for those looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
FEEL THE LIGHT - The SmartForm C2 Alloy construction and full carbon forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel. This road bike is light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You'll barely notice.
1. Wide Ranging Capabilities Clearance for 35mm tires lets you venture beyond the perfectly paved with comfort and grip - or ride through the wet season with full fenders.
2. Specially Smooth Comfort and control you feel, not see. Everything you need for a bump-absorbing smooth ride is engineered into the frame shape and carbon layup - giving you a light, sleek ride that's unlike anything else.
3. Tuned for the Rider Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size.
4. Mount Up Mounts and eyelets galore means you can equip Synapse for whatever the day has in store, including full fender compatibility.
5. SmartSense Ready Make every ride better with enhanced visibility and awareness. The SmartSense-ready frame means it's easy to upgrade to the SmartSense system of running lights and rear-facing radar.
The CANNONDALE SYNAPSE ALLOY BIKES
To ensure that riders of all sizes get the same handling and ride feel, the Synapse uses three different steerer diameters and fork rakes across the size range.
Flat Mount Disc Brakes
Light, clean and easy to adjust flat mount discs on all models, with 142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles.
The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet the wide, 73mm BB30A for maximum stiffness with minimal weight. (Hi-MOD models only. Non Hi-MOD versions feature the same dimensions, without the split.)
A system of engineered flex zones in the rear stays, seat tube, seatpost and fork allows just the right amount of controlled flex to keep you comfy, while maintaining lateral stiffness for max efficiency and control.
Clean Cable Management
Interchangeable plate on the top of the downtube
allows tidy routing for mechnical systems and
complete integration of Di2 and eTap systems.
Asymmetric Frame Design
Distinct asymmetry in the fork and rear triangle
enhances stiffness and improves braking performance.