ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACEMASKS
For the safety of our staff and community, we reserve the right to have a Locked Door Admission policy. This will limit the amount of people and maximize the social distancing in our stores. We will admit 2 or three customers at a time. Others will wait outside or come back later.
We are experiencing an unprecedented demand for product and service. We ask for your patience and understanding as we proceed through this time.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All customers must wear a face mask
- Shipping Delays & Stock - Many of our suppliers have either been closed or are experiencing delayed shipping times. Please allow extra time for any product to arrive that we do not have instock. Certain bikes and products also may be sold out. Please check with us for any availability questions.
- Custom Bike Fittings - At this time, bike fittings have been suspended
- Test Rides - If there are people waiting outside to get into the store, we will not allow test rides. We will honor our generous exchange policy.
- Tune Ups & Repairs - We will do our best to get your bike running properly for you to ride. However stores may not be able to perform a complete tune up due to scheduling.
ONLINE ORDERS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL MONDAY, JULY 6TH
If you choose to minimize your time in a retail setting, please remember that you can always shop on our website for free in-store or curbside pickup, or local delivery. At this time, we are not shipping any orders.
HOURS MAY FLUCTUATE
Please check our store hours.
IT'S OKAY TO BIKE, DON'T CONGREGATE
We want your love of cycling to be a comfortable escape during a potentially stressful time. We encourage you to take a break from social media and the news to ride your bike. Get some fresh air, a dose of relaxation, and restore a sense of calm.